The central government has extended the nationwide lockdown in the containment zones until June 30 following the coronavirus outbreak. While many relaxations have been issued in the other zones throughout the country.
Here is the list of things that are allowed to open in the fifth phase of lockdown from June 8:
- Religious places and places of worship
- Hotels, restaurants and hospitality services
- Shopping malls
- Inter-state and intra-state movement of people without e-pass
- Schools, colleges, coaching centres will be reopened most likely in July with consultations with states and Union Territories.
- Dates of reopening of international travel, metro, gymnasiums and cinema halls will be decided on consultation with states and UTs.
- Night curfew timings have been changed to 9 pm to 5 am.
- Shramik and special trains, domestic air travel, evacuation of Indians from different countries and sign on and sign off of Indian seafarers will continue to be regulated.